Thursday, February 21, 2013

Up for Grabs

These paintings are currently in between galleries. I rarely have available art in my possession, but it seems like people are always asking me if I have any art in my studio.  Just thought I'd throw this out there! If anyone is in the market, contact me. 

Also!... Don't forget, I have paintings for sale in an online gallery via Agora Gallery in NYC. Click the link to see art for sale. 


"Drinks at 5 a" 24x18 SOLD

 "Boat Drinks" 30x40 SOLD
"Sharp" 42x30 oil on paper




Sizes

5 comments:

  1. Are these for sale?
    If so could you advise the price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi- What is your email and I will send you some detailed info.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Or you can email me- sarahotts2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these sarah!! so proud of you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete